Saturday 1 September 2018

Beary Special Birthday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Now and then we all need a quick card for a birthday that takes us by surprise. For that occassions I always have some already coloured images on hand.



This time I needed a birthday card so I chose this super cute bear in cake coma from My Favorite Things' Beary Special Birthday. I stamped it (a long time ago) in black on bristol paper and coloured it with coloured pencils. Then I added some details and highlights with gel pens and fussy cut the image.


For the background I die cut a frame from Mama Elephant's Framed Tags Madison Avenue from watercolour cardstock. For the next step I only used the "inside" of the frame and smooched some ink mixed with water onto the rectangle. Is that the right term for the technique where you add ink and water on a piece of acetate and then press it onto some cardstock?

The sentiment came together from two sets: The speechbubble is from Lawn Fawn's Say What? Christmas Critters and the Happy Birthday from Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Sayings: Birthday. I stamped both on craft cardstock and heat embossed it in white.

Then I adhered all on a kraft cardbase.

Thanks you so much for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


      
   

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful card! I love the colour and the whole clean design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team