Monday 24 September 2018

Time to Twirl

Hello and happy Monday to you :)

A couple of weeks ago I showed you an interactive card which had been inspired by a video tutorial from Jennifer McGuire..... well here is another, and this time its a Peek a Boo card.


I love the simple mechanics of this card and thought how the Tu-Tu Cute set 
from Waffleflower would work well for the design. When you open the card 
the ballerina changes position...


Hopefully (if blogger allows me to load it) here's a video to show the mechanism in action



I basically followed Jennifer McGuire's assembly instructions on the video which 
you can view here. I stamped and coloured the images in Alcohol markers and used circle dies to cut around the two inner ballerinas and the coordinating dies for the pair on the front.


For a subtle background decoration on the front and inside, I used the Star
 Turnabout stamp just randomly in green and lilac ink.....


Isn't it such a fun design? Can you think of a stamp set that would work 
well for this interactive card?... I hope you give it a try too :)

  
Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team