Tuesday 18 September 2018

Hot Air Balloons


Hello and happy Tuesday. 


Today I’m sharing a hot air balloon card. I love the retro vibe of the C&9th Happy Balloon set. The set includes a hot air balloon basket so I decided to use that for my card.


I began by die cutting the background, using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Cloud Backdrop Portrait die to add some lovely detail to a piece of white card. I adhered this panel onto my card base.


Next, I stamped two large balloons and added details with copper and silver embossing powders. I also stamped two hot air balloon baskets and a banner. I embossed a greeting on the banner, then cut everything out.


I used foam tape to add the balloons to the card, then finished the card with some clear sequins.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team