Saturday 15 September 2018

Birthday Chicks

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today's birthday card is featuring My Favorite Things' Birthday Chicks, a super cute set!


I started with a rectangle of white cardstock. As I wanted to use My Favorite Things' Block Happy Birthday die I laid it down as a placeholder for the sentiment. I stamped as many birthday chicken around as I could. For the stamping I used My Favorite Things' Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

I coloured the birds with alcohol marker, mainly in yellow and for the "accessoires" I used  various shades of pink.


Then I die cut the sentiment from the same panel. That way I made sure to get the spacing right when I glued it back on the the card. I die cut the sentiment several times from white cardstock and stacked them up. The last layer of the letters I coloured with the same pink colours I used for the images.

For the finishing touch I added some details with a white and a black gel pen and then I assembled the card!

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!
Anni


      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team