Saturday 29 September 2018

Yappy Woofmas!

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I am back with two Christmas cards! Yes, Christmas cards again, I am skipping cards with an autumn scene and I am blaming Mama Elephant. Their latest release is just so darn cute and I had to use the sweetest set called Yappy Woofness.



I couldn't decide which images to use so I went with a few and made two cards with the same layout. I started by stamping the cute dogs using My Favorite Things' Extreme Black Hybrid ink, colouring with alcohol marker and fussy cutting them (there are coordinating dies available,too).


Then I created the card bases from white cardstock and cut rectangles slightly smaller than the card base. From these rectangles I die cut a window using My Favorite Things' Jumbo Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows. I traced down the circle window onto the cardbase and created a background by ink blending and creating splatter with water and watered dowm white acrylic paint.


To give the critters something to stand on I die cut snow drifts from the same white card stock as the card base using Mama Elephant's Borderlines Trio.


The sentimentsI found in two other sets: Lawn Fawn's Say What? Christmas Critters and My Favorite Things' Merry Everything (this one is on sale right now!!).

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni

    
      
   


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team