Saturday 8 September 2018

Fa-la-llama

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I have another Christmas card for you. Do you think it is too early for Christmas cards? As I mentioned before I LOVE to make Christmas cards. And as the super cute llama from Say What?Christmas Critters from Lawn Fawn's latest release arrived I couldn't resist inking it up. I hope you don't mind!


I wanted to make the llama the star of my card but it is quite small. So I needed some further small images too add in. I went through my stash and searched for matching stamps. All the stamps I found I collected on an acryl block. That was the easiest way for me to have them on hand and I didn't want them to get lost on my desk.
I found the small trees in Lawn Fawn's Yeti Set Go and the presents in Mama Elephant's Wooly Winter.


Before I started stamping I die cut Waffle Flower's Lacy Layers from white cardstock. I created a scene by stamping (with my favorite black ink: My Favorite Things' Extreme Black Hybrid Ink) and masking. Then I coloured the scene using alcohol marker.


All that was left to do was to assemble the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni



           

1 comment:

  1. Lovely I love how you've shown how to use stash we already have to make a scene x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team