Tuesday 11 September 2018

Pawsome Day


Hello, Gemma here today, sharing a cute kitty shaker card.


I used the fabulous MFT Blueprints 31 and the Lawn Fawn Meow You Doin' stamp set to build the card. I die cut the largest rounded rectangle from pale blue card stock. Using the radiating rays stencil, I added versamark ink. Then I heat embossed the rays with clear sparkling embossing powder.


To add the shaker panel, I die cut from white card the circle panel to go across the card. The circle shaker pouches fit perfectly in the circle.

Before adding the sequins and shaker pouch to the card, I adhered some mice from the stamp set to the card base so they’d show behind the shaker. I thought it would be fun to include them in the shaker itself, but I didn’t want them to turn around the wrong way when shaken. This solved the problem and I love how they peek out from behind the sequins.


I then added the Meow You Doin' cats and a sentiment tag over the shaker window to finish.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma





1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team