Wednesday 5 June 2019

A Sharky Summer Pals Hello

Hello, Tallie here. I've been playing with one of the newest additions to the the Avery Elle Peek-a-boo sets - Summer Pals. These two little sharks (ignoring that one might just be a dolphin...) are eyeing each other up across the ocean!



I started out by ink blending on some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide ink onto some white card panels. I splattered these with water and then die cut them, first with a Stitched Rectangle and then with an Ocean Wave Border. I also blended another panel using Cracked Pistachio and Mermaid Lagoon and cut this again with the Stitched Rectangle.




Onto some blending cardstock, I stamped out the two sharky friends along with their fins and coloured them in with my alcohol markers. I die cut these with the coordinating dies.


Using some fun foam, I adhered the waves in layers onto a white card base, adding the sharks in between the layers. I stamped out the 'HELLO' speech bubble sentiment from the set in some Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and followed this with some clear embossing powder to make it shiny.

A few clear sequins to represent the ocean spray finishes off the card nicely.

Thanks for reading, catch you next week!

Tallie

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team