Wednesday 26 June 2019

Birthday Balloon Birds

Hello, Tallie here.

Today I have a project that extends the use of your stamps. The Avery Elle Love Is In the Air stamp set is very love/Valentines themed, so I challenged myself to make a birthday card. Paired with the Concord & 9th Simple Serif Alphabet Dies, I think I achieved a card that could even be masculine!


I started out by blending on some Broken China Distress Oxide Ink over the Echo Park Pirate Tales Sail Away stencil onto a white card base.


For the sentiment, I die cut the 'HAPPY' letters using the Concord & 9th Simple Serif Alphabet Dies. I adhered these towards the bottom of the card base, stamping out the 'BIRTHDAY' sentiment from the MFT Essential Sentiments set.



Thanks for reading, catch you next week!

Tallie

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team