Tuesday 11 June 2019

Travellers Notebook - memory keeping


Hello. Today I want to share a couple of pages in one of my Travellers Notebook Journals. I use TN's to plan and record memories - I have nature, blogging and travel journals to name a few. This one is an ongoing project to record my visits to places listed in the book '111 Places In Glasgow That You Shouldn't Miss' (there are similar books for cities all over the world). 


Glasgow is my home city but quite often we don't know or don't visit what is on our doorstep! These two pages record numbers 4 and 30 in the book. I always include two or three pictures and some journalling - either a fact quoted from the book or a short personal observation.

The background papers and washi tape are Spring Farmhouse by Simple Stories. The numbers have been diecut using Number It Creative Cuts by Mama Elephant and the headers have been stamped using Birdie Brown Alphabet and Numbers.



I hope you enjoyed this little look into my journal, thanks for stopping by today, Liz





2 comments:

  1. Is there a specific journal you can recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this really interesting. I've often wondered how you would use these journals as they seem so small, but you've managed to get a good amount of detail into these pages. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team