Saturday 15 June 2019

BIRD-day Party

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Today's card is featuring A LOT of Lawn Fawn Sets.
I wanted to use the set Birthday Before 'n After. Most of the images on my card came from this set. But I wanted to create a big party so I added in a few more birds from other sets. What I really like about Lawn Fawn is that all the sets mix and match perfectly.


I found birds that would go with the scene in the sets Get Well Before n' After, a small one in Elphie Selfie, also the flag I got from this set and two more birds and the envelope came from the set Love Letters.

I stamped all the images and coloured them with coloured pencils. When I arrange such a complexe scene I love to use the Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stay-tion. It gives me the third hand I need in these situation holding two pieces down and arranging a third one.


The sentiment banner I created by die cutting one of Lawn Fawn's Fancy Folded Banners. The simple Happy Birthday I found in Lawn Fawn's Hay There.

Do you love to create scenes with so many stamp sets?

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend!
Anni



               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team