Thursday 27 June 2019

Mama Elephant - Shall We Dance

Hello everyone!
 I'm back with another card - this time I used Shall We Dance stamp set from Mama Elephant and ink blending technique with Distress Oxides to create the background. 


My first step was to stamp those cute critters on to piece of watercolour paper with Versafine Onyx Black. I also added clear embossing powder while the ink was still wet, and then heat set it. ( I took advantage of the fact that Versafine staying wet longer, but you can also add embossing ink and different colour of embossing powder to change the look of this card ).
For watercolouring today I chose Arteza markers in greys and pinks. 


To create the background, I did ink blending with Distress Inks. I also added splatters using clean water.
After fussy cutting ( coordinating dies are also available here ) and adhering everything in place, I stamped sentiments from the same set with black ink and added Nuvo glitter drops. 

 My last step was to add my card panel to a white card base with double-sided adhesive. 




That's it! Thank you for stopping by! 
Have a great day! See you soon!
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team