Friday 28 June 2019

Found On Friday - June Part Two!

It's the final Friday of the month so time for our regular "Found on Friday" feature where we select customer makes to share with you from our private "SHC VIP's GROUP" over on Facebook.

I'm starting the issue with this bright and bold Father's Day card from Natalie that just really make me smile.  She used some of my favourite products from Avery Elle - Sea-prise for the fabulous shark and Swell for the background.



Danielle's big bold butterfly card really screamed pick me from the VIP group too - her alcohol inked background is just gorgeous against the black silhouette!
 


Jodie's clean and simple Oddball Turtle by Stamping Bella also stood out - sometimes a great image is all you need to make a fabulous card and here Jodie's colouring and the colours she chose for her background layers just really makes him sing!
 

Ushii's really soft no line colouring makes this card simply dreamy and I love how she paired images from Joy Ornaments with Pix from Mama Elephant.  I hope pink is still on trend this coming Christmas as I loved it being so popular last year!



Anne-Marie added real depth and detail to this card by using the Waffle Flower Nested domes and I love all the details surrounding the chef and his little friend!



Sometimes however you don't need layers to be effective - one layer cards sometimes scare people, but I love them and Charlotte created one to absolute perfection here using Papa Bear from Newton's Nook.  I love how she created a "frame" but has just a couple of elements flowing beyond it - a really clever way to trick your eye.



That's my pick for this month - we'll be back again with two more selections in July so don't forget to head on over to the VIP (customer only) group on Facebook and get sharing your makes if you want to be featured in a future edition.   Make sure you comment on what supplies you've used so I can easily work it out and write about it!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team