Wednesday 12 June 2019

Toadally Awesome New Pad

Hello, Tallie here.

Today's card is for a friend that just moved into a new home. The Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome set is perfect for saying congrats!


I started out by creating a circular mask from some acetate and a Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle die so I could use a stencil. I used some Broken China and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink to blend on a gradient within the circle.


I stamped out the frogs and scenery from the Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome set with some MFT Extreme Black Ink. I coloured them in with my alcohol markers, sticking to bright greens and swampy colours. I cut these out with the coordinating dies and adhered them in the centre of the circle.


For the sentiment, I die cut a Lawn Fawn Scripty Congrats from some green cardstock, stacking a few layers of white underneath. To finish off, I stamped the 'On Your New Pad' directly underneath the die cut.

Oh, and I couldn't resist finishing off with some googly eyes!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team