Monday 10 June 2019

Another Pool Party!


I'm back to Pool party's this week... it must be a subliminal anticipation of summer re-starting! 
This time it's the younger generation having fun on their floaties...


I've used a couple of the new items from Avery Elle including the Sea Scene Die which I've cut in both navy and white card so I could layer the white waves behind the navy pieces for a contrast and dimension. The two girls are from the fun Pool Party stamp set and I've coloured them with Copics then cut them out although coordinating dies are available..... 

they look like they're having great fun!


I've used a large word die cut and a sentiment from Reverse Confetti's Word Up set 
then added some water splashes around the image to break up the white space. 

   
 

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team