Thursday 20 June 2019

Safari party


Hello lovely people! 
I'm back with a very simple card today, which features MFT Safari Party stamp set.  ( Hey! This set in now 25% off! )



I must say, I often struggle with clean and simple cards.
I like splatters and dimension, so it was very hard not to add any of it here.

My first step was to stamp this adorable elephant on to watercolour paper with Versafine Onyx Black. This ink is waterproof and perfect for working with waterbased mediums. Then I've coloured it with Zig markers and cut out using scissors.

 

Before assembling this card, I die cut large circle from Large Stitched Circle Lawn Cuts in white. It has lovely stitched details, just enough to add a little bit of interest behind the main image.
I've also used Hero Hues Pebble Cardstock from Hero Arts, cut to be slightly smaller than my card base.
My next step was to stamp the sentiment. I chose one of the greetings from the same Safari Party set. I've curved it to fit along the circle part and stamped with Versafine Onyx Black. 


After adhering everything together, I added a few clear sequins and glossy accents to the hat and little bow.

 See all the supplies below.





Thank you for stopping by! I will be back next Thursday with another card.
See you soon!
Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team