Monday 9 September 2019

Autumn Park

I'm back to those Autumn colours again today and that lovely die-cut sentiment from 
Concord & 9th's Sweater Weather set... love how you can cut a piece to back the 
sentiment with, so I chose green card to mimic a piece of 
parkland for these gorgeous MFT trees...


I find it easier to use the dies to cut these Modern Trees first and then stamp... 
and by using my stamp alignment tool I can use two different inks for the 
foliage to make splendid autumn colour. A light blend of Scattered Straw distress Oxide 
behind them and a few tucked in extra leaves and I am happy with how this card turned out.


Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team