Tuesday 10 September 2019

Picture Perfect - Scrapbook Page


Hello, it's Liz here today and I have a scrapbook page to share. I scrap in albums that are 6"x8" with a mix of pocket pages and cardstock pages, like this one. I chose to use my favourite paper pad Simple Vintage Botanicals as the colours in the papers pick up the colours in the photograph. To add interest to the background of the page I decided to weave strips of the papers and plus I don't have much of this pad left!

The fun selfie stamps in the Picture Perfect set are a great fit for any scrapbook page that features a cat or dog! I simply stamped, coloured and trimmed around. The sentiments in the set can also double up as headings for a page. I stamped them onto snippets of the Vintage Botanicals papers so that everything on the page works together.

And that's another happy memory recorded! Thanks for stopping by today, happy crafting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team