Saturday 28 September 2019

This Card is a Hug

Hey stampers, Anni here!

A handmade card is a good way to let a friend know that you think of him or her, isn't it? We send a lot of cards for birthdays and Christmas but not so often in between these "big" days.
So I made this card for a lovely friend so that she know that she is in my thoughts.


I started by stamping some of Mama Elephant's Stackable Cuties in a very light ink and did some no line colouring with Distress Reinkers. For the eyes and the noses I used a black and for the highlights a white gel pen. There are coordinating dies available for these images.

For the background I did a light ink blending. Over this background I used Newton's Nook's Tumbling Hearts stencil and added more ink. Then I added another layer of ink without the stencil to make the edges of the heart softer. I sprayed a glimmer mist on the background.


I die cut the panel using My Favorite Things' A2 Rectangle Frames and die cut also a frame from light grey cardstock.

In My Favorite Things' Lots of Hugs set I found this super sweet one. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed it in white on a stripe of dark grey cardstock.
For the finishing touch I added some sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team