Thursday 12 September 2019

Simple birthday card

Hello and welcome back everyone! 
Hope you're having a great day. 
 Today I'm back with a simple birthday card, featuring MFT Up In The Air stamp set and ink blending.

I started with stamping all the critters from the "Up in the air" stamp set on to a watercolour paper with waterproof black ink and colouring them with Zig real brush markers. 
I also added details with a white gel pen.

For my background, I decided to do my favourite technique - ink blending. I used distress oxides here, as the results are always great. I added gold splatters for more interest.
My next step was to die cut oval window in the card front. For that, I chose Hero Arts Nesting Oval Infinity Dies. 
I adhered my card panel on top of the inked background with foam tape and added critters inside the window.



For the sentiment, I decided to use one of the greetings from MFT Handwritten Happiness stamp set and stamped it with black ink
To finish off this card, I added a few grey Nuvo drops.
That's all for today! I love love love this colour combination. I'm sure to be back with more cards in the same colour scheme.






Thank you for stopping by! See you soon.
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team