Saturday 14 September 2019

Crafty Gift Boxes for Crafty Friends

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Over here in Germany it is a very exciting weekend for the crafting community! It is Stempel Mekka, a creative fair especially for stamping.

And the best thing about it is to finally meet all the crafty friends you met online. And of course we exchange little gifts.








For this occassion I made A LOT of (over thirty) Lawn Fawn's Tiny Gift Boxes. These boxes are really cute and so so tiny.


To decorate these boxes I used Concord & 9th's Crafty Die. I die cut the scissors and the stamp out of scraps from my stash - the perfect time to use up all the bits and pieces that I always collect. I chose those pieces that were big enough to cut out the rubber of the stamp or rather the handle of the scissors and banner for the sentiment so they would match.


For the sentiment I used My Favorite Things' Stitched Sentiment Strip. And the crafty texts came from two set by Altenew called Crafty Life and Crafty Friends.

Do you go to creative fairs? Do you go for buying new stuff or to meetfreinds of the community?

Hope you have as much fun as I will have this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!
Anni


            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team