Thursday 5 September 2019

Thank you with peonies.

Hello crafty friends.
 It's Thursday and I'm back with another project for you. Today I'm playing with this beautiful Peony Notes Stamp set from Waffle Flower Crafts. 



My first step was to stamp all the florals from the set on to a piece of watercolour paper with waterproof black ink and colour with distress inks in lovely pinks, browns and greens. 
I also chose to add a little bit of sparkle with a shimmer pen and details with a white gel pen.
I decided to fussy cut them out, but you can definitely use coordinating Peonie Notes dies here too.


My next step was the background. As you can see, I've masked off the centre part of my card panel. For that, I've used masking paper, cut to prefered size with rectangle nesting dies.
I decided to use distress oxide inks in blues and purples for my ink blending.  I also added silver splatters with my paintbrush.



To adhere all of my flowers in place I've used foam squares - this added lots of interest to my card. 
My last step here was to add a greeting, and for this, I chose sentiment from the same set cut with coordinating dies. 
As a finishing touch, I chose white Nuvo drops and hand-drawn stitching details along the masked edge.

Thank you all for stopping by.
 Please leave a comment to let me know if you like this card. 

See you next week! Bye.
Anna








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team