Wednesday 25 September 2019

Happy Gnome Birthday

Hello, Tallie here. I'm back today with a happy little gnome birthday card! This one reminds me a little of Gnomeo and Juliet. I used a bunch of Lawn Fawn products and the Oh Gnome! and Big Scripty Words stamp sets to create this scene card.


I started off by stamping out the gnomes, toadstools, flowers and wheelbarrow from the Oh Gnome! stamp set in some MFT Extreme Black Ink onto some blending cardstock. I coloured these in with my alcohol markers, sticking to bright gnome-like colours and cut them out with the coordinating dies.


To create the scene, I coloured up two panels in some Mowed Lawn/Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean/Faded Jeans Distress Oxide inks. I cut the blue panel with a Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle and the green with the Grassy Border die. I also cut out some clouds using the Simple Puffy Clouds dies and coloured them in with some Weathered Wood Distress Ink. I adhered these directly to a card base, adding the coloured elements to create the scene.


I created the sentiment using two different sets. Firstly, I stamped the birthday greeting from the Big Scripty Words stamp set and die cut it with the coordinating die. I stamped out the HAPPY greeting from the Oh Gnome! set into a strip.

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team