Thursday 19 September 2019

Sweater Weather on Safari


Hello crafty people!
Hope that you all doing great.
I'm back with another card today, which features MFT Sweater Weather on Safari stamp set.  


As usual, I started from stamping all needed images from the stamp set on to piece of watercolour paper. I used distress inks for colouring and scissors for fussy cutting. ( you can always use coordinating dies )   


My next step was to do ink blending for the background. I used distress oxides in warm colours to create a sunset impression and added water splatters for more interest.


Once my background and images were dry, I die-cut window from kraft card panel made out of Hero Arts Hero Hues Sand cardstock with a circle die and adhered my blended background piece behind it with craft foam. I also added critters to the front with a little bit of dimension and drawn faux stitching details around the window itself.
Last but not least, I stamped the sentiment with black ink and adhered the whole card front to the card base.
That's all for today!
Thank you all for stopping by.

 
See you all next week.
Anna 

2 comments:

  1. So cute!
    I’m going to share in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team