Monday 29 October 2018

Coffee and Wine


Coffee and Wine??... in the same sentence and on the same card!!

Hi there, it's Jenny here to start your week off with this great quote.... 
we all know someone who should receive a card with these words on!! 😉


This is a fun, small stamp set from Newton's Nook and I decided to use it for no-line colouring with Polychrome pencils. The quote is embossed in white onto black card for a chalkboard effect... the frame is simply strips of brown card adhered around the words in a rectangle.


I added the coffee beans but actually I think they look more like biscuits now
 I've tucked then in behind the cup 😊 ....the perfect accompaniment for coffee.


Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I'm going to feature it in the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB group!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team