Tuesday 23 October 2018

Rollercoaster Box Pop Up


Today I’m sharing a Lawn Fawn Coaster Critters box card pop up. This is still one of my favourite interactive dies as it’s not overly complicated to put together or bulky to post.



I die cut the Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop Up from a sheet of 12x12 paper from my craft stash, using double sided tape to put it together.

I then stamped the Lawn Fawn Coaster Critters images on white card and coloured them with copic markers, before die cutting them with the coordinating dies.



I adhered all the images into the box, making sure to add something to each tab for lots of dimension.

I cut a piece of blue patterned paper to adhere the back panel for the sky, then added some extra images to the box card pop up, from Lawn Fawn Happy Village and Village Shops stamp sets. These sets work so well together.



Finally, I added a panel to the front with a sentiment from the Coaster Critters stamp set, along with a panel at the back for my written message.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma

LF Happy Village
LF Box Card Pop Up
LF Coaster Critters
LF Village Shops


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team