Tuesday 9 October 2018

Full of Heart


Today I’m sharing a card that’s full of hearts. I chose one of my favourite colour schemes - rose gold, navy and pink.


Using the MFT Full of Heart cover die, I partially die cut three rows of hearts at the top of a piece of white card. I then left a gap of two rows, then partially die cut the remaining 5 rows at the bottom.

I heat embossed, with rose gold embossing powder, a greeting from the MFT Handwritten Happiness in the space between the die cut hearts. I then adhered the panel to a card base.


To emboss some hearts in the same embossing powder, I temporarily adhered some to a strip of white card. I used Versamark to add sticky ink to the hearts, then covered them with the embossing powder and heat set.

I coloured the other hearts with copic markers, using the broad tip to quickly colour them in. I then added the hearts onto the card with liquid glue, in rows of each colour.


This would be an easy design to recreate in your own favourite colour scheme. Change the sentiment for a pretty anniversary or wedding card.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team