Thursday 11 October 2018

Thanks So Much Autumn Wreath Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Just one look at the tree in my garden and I can tell it's Autumn. The leaves are a lovely riot of greens, oranges, reds and yellows. Turning onto my road and seeing it in all its splendour is one of my favourite things about Autumn.

Autumnal wreaths might not adorn our front doors as much on this side of the Atlantic, but with the wonderful inspiration of my tree I was definitely inspired to create something that captures the feel of the season - and the WPlus9 Woodland Wreaths stamp set was the perfect product for the job!


Gorgeous, right?! I love how this turned out!


I used the twig wreath and berry stamps to create my basic wreath shape using browns, oranges, and yellows. I repeated the berries faintly in my background too.


I then wanted to 'decorate' my wreath a bit more, so I pulled out the Flora And Fauna Woodland stamp set and added some of the leaves and acorn stamps to my design. I spritzed my stamps each time to stamp a softer look and fill out the wreath. I added the bow as well as some of the leaf sprigs from the WPlus9 set to round it off. This looks so stunning in real life!


I really wanted to adorn my wreath a little more so I pulled out the Nuvo Crystal Drops! The colours Ripened Pumpkin, Dandelion Yellow and Copper Penny gave me the most gorgeous dimensional berries!


I completed the design using a sentiment from the Flora And Fauna Glass Dome stamp set. Some mist splatters and a little inking round my card edges and this design was all done!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!











1 comment:

  1. I love seaonal wreaths and yours is perfect for this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team