Tuesday 16 October 2018

Oh Happy Day


Happy Tuesday!


The Avery Elle Loads of Wishes stamp set is one of my favourite sentiment sets. I love the mix of fonts. For my card today, I’m focusing on this set.

I began by stamping a sentiment in black versafine ink, then clear heat embossing it. I also stamped some of the heart images from the same set around the sentiment, heat embossing them in gold.


Next, I layered the MFT Radiating Rays stencil over the top of the panel. I inked on distress oxide inks in spun sugar and picked raspberry.

I then removed the stencil and trimmed down the panel at the sides, where the stencil didn’t reach. I added some more picked raspberry distress oxide ink to the edges to soften the lines, the flicked the panel with water droplets.


I used liquid glue to add the panel to a white card base. I then cut some thin strips of gold glitter paper, adding the, to the edges of the panel for a nice finish.


Thanks for joining me,
Gemma






2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team