Saturday 20 October 2018

Santa and Friends

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I have to admit I am a little bit addictive when it comes to Santa stamps! Whenever I see a stamp set with a Santa, I HAVE to have it. There might be a little problem with snowmen, too! But today I want to talk about Santas! Why? you may ask. Well, five words: My Favorite Things' latest release. Two sets with Santas: Santa and Friends and Sassy Santa!!! And these are not any Santas but some of the cutest you've ver seen. I don't have the power to resist!


Today's card features the Santa and the reindeer from the set Santa and Friends, just the sentiment is from the Sassy Santa Set.

I started by stamping the image on white alcohol marker friendly cardstock, coloured it with alcohol marker and fussy cut it (there are coordinating dies available).


Then I die cut Avery Elle's Wonky Squares Frames from dark brown woodgrain cardstock. I die cut it a second time from white cardstock. This time I just kept the inner part to create my background.
I used the snowflakes from Avery Elle's Snow Much Fun set, stamped and heat embossed them on the square. After that I added some ink blending.

I adhered all the elements to a white cardbase, stamped the sentiment and the card was finished.

Do you have a soft spot for certain images when it comes to stamps, too? Let me know that I am not alone!

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty weekend.
Anni


      
   

1 comment:

  1. You are NOT alone. Anything with a cactus on it, or other succulents - I'm in. Foxes, too - VERY must-have. And robots! The fact that they can be colored in with greys only - ahhhhhhh. (And no, I have NOT read Fifty Shades of Grey. That is NOT the reason.)

    You are so not alone. Don't even get me started on wreath dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team