Monday 22 October 2018

Pink Pop!!

Hi there, Jenny here to start your week off with a very girly card
 which is ideal for a pop princess...


I just had to put this young lady in a pink spotlight and frame her with the large 
dome aperture from Avery Elle's Let it Snow die set.

I used the spotlight stencil to make myself a positive mask by drawing through the aperture onto scrap paper and cutting it out with scissors. I then used a bright pink ink to cover the background, making the ink darker along the edge of the light beam. After removing the mask I placed the stencil down and used lighter ink to colour the spotlight beam. That may have been a long-winded way of doing it but it worked for me 😉


I cut the outer panel in black glitter card stock and added white glittery stars.... love pink and 
black together and the sparkle matches the shimmer on her bow and outfit 
which the camera hasn't picked up unfortunately.

I added a sentiment banner and decided to keep the pink theme going by heat 
embossing  Picked Raspberry Oxide ink.


  

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team