Monday 8 October 2018

Santa Stop Here

Helloo crafters 😊

I love the latest Flora & Fauna seasonal release.... so much fun to choose from. I have
 a couple of cards to share using a combination of a few of the stamp and die sets...


This little chap is from the Arctic Critters set.... doesn't he look cosy in his woolly hat?
I've stamped the images and added extra details with colour, dies and white gel pen. 
I've set the scene on a curve of glitter cardstock and added a trim of hand stamped 
buffalo plaid from the Texture 7 set.... what a great pattern building stamp that is


My second card uses the big brushstroke background from Texture 7 as a winter sky backdrop.... 
I've used three blues from the distress oxide range to ink it for an ombre winter sky....


I added another swathe of glittery snow and then three trees from the Festive Nature die 
set cut in three different shades of card. I love the collage effect 😊


Yay!nothing like new stash to inspire some
 Christmas crafting... have you started yours yet?


    

Thanks for stopping by 
Jenny x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such cute cards. I really love the little collage card too. I might just 'borrow' that idea - it is so stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team