Tuesday 30 October 2018

Cool Penguins


Today I have two Christmas cards to share, using some lovely products from Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn.

 
I die cut the Lawn Fawn Snowfall Backdrop Portrait die from both kraft card and dark blue card stock. Layered over a white card base, it gives a really lovely effect, but I wanted some extra Christmas sparkle for my cards.


I added some double sided adhesive to my card bases, then sprinkled on some Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter. Using my finger, I burnished the glitter in to remove any excess. I then adhered the panels onto the cards.


Next, I die cut a couple of Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides from white card. This die set is currently out of stock. As an alternative, you could use the Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside border dies, or even the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Backdrop Portrait die.
 
On the hillside pieces, I heat embossed a greeting in gold from the Mama Elephant Scripty Xmas stamp set. I then adhered the hillsides to my card bases.


I stamped and coloured some images from Mama Elephant Cool Penguins, and also the Mama Elephant Little Reindeer and Santa Agendas. I cut out all the images and added them to my card with foam tape to finish.

 
Which is your favourite background – kraft or dark blue? I can’t decide!
 
Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma


Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter
Lawn Fawn Snowfall Backdrop Portrait

Mama Elephant Little Reindeer Agenda

Mama Elephant Little Santa Agenda

Mama Elephant Cool Penguins


1 comment:

  1. Both are totally adorable but the dark blue is my fav. 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team