Thursday 4 October 2018

Thinking of You Washi Floral Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

I love when crafty products make life easier for you. Let's face it - crafters often live busy lives, balancing work and play time. We don't always have time to spend hours on a design.

So when a product comes along that makes all the design and detail work easy it can be a godsend - and the Altenew washi tapes definitely fit that bill! I've been loving and coveting the designs from the latest release in particular, and just had to give the Glitter Flurries Washi Tape a try as soon as I could!


Gorgeous, right?! I love how this turned out!


I adhered the washi tape over the entirety of my card front to create a stunning background in just one step! I burnished the tape down with my bone folder to make sure it was properly adhered to the card.


When you have a background that's the star of the show it only needs a simple sentiment to finish it off. I opted for a sentiment from the Flora And Fauna Glass Dome stamp set, heat embossing it a few times on black cardstock and trimming out the individual words before adhering them with dimensional glue gel. This is probably the quickest card I've ever made!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. The Altenew washis are beautiful and what a quick and easy card you've made. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think this is the prettiest washi tape. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team