Wednesday 24 October 2018

Uniquely Wonderful

Hello, Tallie here sharing a really simple one layer card featuring the Mama Elephant Cat's Meow stamp set. This was partly colouring practice for me and partly a colour play with the sentiment.


Starting with an A6 white blending cardstock panel, I stamped out the background of cats from the Cat's Meow set using some MFT Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I knew I wanted to use the unique sentiment from the Mama Elephant Dragon Wishes set, so I selected one cat that I could colour in normally and aligned the sentiment underneath.


I then got out my alcohol markers and coloured away! I stuck to cool greys for the background cats and some browns and oranges for the ginger cat.


A simple, easy and striking card that really didn't take all that long!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie

 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team