Thursday 9 June 2016

A Very Fresh Freesia



Hi there everyone! Lydia here with you today and I'm so glad you stopped by!

Today I'm sharing a card that uses a stamp and coordinating die set to create a detailed edge.

To start I stamped the beautiful image from Altenew 'Fresh Freesia' on to a piece of card and coloured using Copics and a little pencil. When it was coloured I cut it using the coordinating die.



Then to create the detailed edge on my panel I did a bit of partial die-cutting so I only cut the left half of the die on the edge of the card panel. Once it had cut halfway and trimmed the top and bottom in a straight line to get rid of the left hand piece. I then added the cut and coloured freesia on top. I just love the clean but detailed look this gives!

To finish I added the panel to a card blank and added the sentiment from the same stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by! See you next week.

Hugs, Lydia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team