Wednesday 8 June 2016

Rainbows , unicorns and glitter



Hello.
I have something magical to share today, in the shape of My favourite things magical unicorns.


I started my card by water colouring my die cut panel with some water colour paints. 
Once it was dry I splashed some of the gold starry colours water colours.
Next i stamped the images and coloured quite simply with copics.
They were then fussy cut and added to the water colour panel.



The sentiment was stamped directly onto the panel.
To finish I added some clear sequins.

Magical UnicornsGansai Tambi Starry Colours Watercolour Pan Set (6)

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable!! Love the look of those metallic paints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and colourful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team