Thursday 16 June 2016

Festive Floral



Hi there and happy Thursday! Lydia here with you today and I'm feeling festive.

Today I have a festive floral card to share using some Altenew stamps.


To start I stamped the poinsettia and leaves onto some card and coloured them. After they were coloured I cut them out but you could use the coordinating die if you wish.



I then stamped some of the fir branches from the set coming down from the right top corner before adding my coloured images with foam tape.

To finish I added a sentiment from Lyrical Script- I just love this set to add fun yet beautiful and different sentiments to Christmas cards.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Lydia x

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I'm going to have to buy those stamps now (and I only just ordered some more Altenew from the store yesterday too)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team