Wednesday 1 June 2016

Newton dreams of London


Hello.
I've been getting Newton inky for today's card,
I have used the Newton dreams of London stamp set from Newtons Nook.


I got my copics out to colour Newton and the other images.
Once all coloured I fussy cut the images. 
My card is just one layer and to make the background I used post it notes as a mask and distress inks to make a union jack.
I didn't do it precisely as I wanted it not perfect and a bit rough around the edges.
The sentiment is stamped directly onto the card base.
The images were all adhered to the card and I finished with some clear sequins.

Newton Dreams of London

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team