Friday 15 March 2019

Bad Influence

One of my BFF's had a birthday this week and as we are notorious for leading each other astray on shopping trips, this sassy sentiment was the perfect way to celebrate her birthday and our friendship!


The sentiment is from MFT's Sassy Pants Best Friends stamp set which features lots of quirky sentiments and I thought it paired perfectly with the girls in Concord and 9th Winter Wear set as they look like they are having a good giggle about an in-joke between them!

This card started off as a two layer card where the girls were partially cut out from the white layer - but  I messed up the sentiment stamping and had to do it again!  So to save the colouring I had already done, I cut them out totally and layered them up over the white layer with the new sentiment instead.

You can mix and match the girls clothing and I just coloured them in copics in colours to match my friend and I, and then added a little blended ink to the base card behind them before popping the white panel up on foam tape.

That's all for today - catch you Sunday

Tara




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team