I began by adding Shabby Shutters distress oxide ink to a panel of white card. On this, I stamped some images and a sentiment from the Altenew Hello Sunshine stamp set. I added some smaller stamped images around the panel, using Shabby Shutters distress oxide ink, to fill in the gaps.
Next, I chose two blue-green copic markers and coloured in the flowers. I deliberately went outside the lines and missed areas, to give the colouring a loose feel.
For the leaves, I first painted them with plain water using a small brush, then used a paper towel to blot them dry. By adding water, the distress oxide ink is reactivated and some of the colour can be removed, giving a bleached look.
I added a panel of foam sheet before mounting it on a white card base. I finished with a few white jewels around the sentiment.
Have a lovely day,