Wednesday 13 March 2019

Rawrsome Party!

Hello, Tallie here. I'm back today with an absolutely Rawrsome party!  I love this new Rawrsome stamp set from Lawn Fawn and these cute little dinos are having a party!


I started out by ink blending the background with my two favourite colours of Distress Oxide inks: Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn. I created a gradient in the top third for both the sky and greenery.


Next, I stamped out the dinos and volcano from the set with some MFT Extreme Black Ink and coloured them in with my Copic markers. I stuck to bright greens, oranges, reds and browns to tie in the scene. I added some dot detail to some of the dinos to give some texture for their scales. I cut them out with my Scan N Cut though there are coordinating dies available.


I finished off the scene with a white heat embossed sentiment on some black cardstock and some sequins erupting from the volcano.

A really cute and fun set for any kid's birthday card!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team