Wednesday 20 March 2019

Hello Foxy

Hello, Tallie here. I'm back with a fantastic foxy card today, featuring the Waffle Flower Be Her stamp set. I have a relative who loves foxes and her birthday is just around the corner!


I started out by stamping the cute little fox from the set onto some blending cardstock with some Copic-friendly MFT Extreme Black ink. I coloured him in with my Copic markers, using one of my favourite foxy/red hair combos: E39/E08/YR18/YR14/Y21. I used some E50/E95 for the furry cheeks. I made full use of the texture marks included in the stamp and added some little flicks to give the impression of fur.


On a separate sheet, I scribbled some more  markers - one in some teals, one using the darker reds and one using the lighter yellowy-oranges - to create some scenic elements. I cut the sky background with an MFT Stitched Inside Out Circle, the darker red panel with a Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Circle Stackable and simply trimmed the lighter yellowy-orange panel square with my trimmer.


I mounted these onto an A6 top-folding card base, popping up the fox and sky panel using some foam tape for a little dimension.

A few drops of Glossy Accents adds some interest in the small circle cut-outs and helps to keep it adhered!

Thanks for reading, catch you next week.

Tallie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team