Tuesday 26 March 2019

You're the Sweetest


Today I have a sweet reveal wheel card to share. This is still my favourite of the Lawn Fawn interactive die sets.


For my background, I added some colour to a white card panel, using distress oxide inks and the Altenew Classy Stripes stencil. Once dry, I die cut it with the Reveal Wheel panel and the Sweetest Flavor add on


On the wheel mechanism, I inked it with more distress oxide inks and flicked with water for droplet detail. I stamped some faces from Lawn Fawn Sweetest Flavor stamp set, to show through the ice cream window when the wheel turns. One of the faces is from the Lawn Fawn Out of this World stamp set.



Before putting the card together, I stamped a greeting on the panel from the Lawn Fawn Sweetest Flavour stamp set

I coloured three ice creams to go on the card, then die cut them out. I used the reveal wheel add on die for one of them, so it can go around the window.


As a finishing touch, I topped each ice cream with a cherry, and also stamped 'turn me' next to the wheel, from the Lawn Fawn Reveal Wheel Sentiments stamp set.


Have a lovely day,
Gemma

LF Sweetest Flavor
LF Sweetest Flavor Add-on
LF Reveal Wheel





Altenew Classy Stripes
LF Reveal Wheel Sentiments








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team