Saturday 23 March 2019

Happy Bday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

Valentine's Day isn't as big in Germany (where I live) like in other countries. So I often resist Valentine's stamp sets. But I couldn't when Reverse Confetti came out with this set called Heart Pals. All these critters are just too cute. And all these images in the set are perfect for non Valentine's Day cards, too. In this case I amde a Birthday card for my sister.


I started by stamping the cat with the balloons and coloured it with alcohol markers and fussy cut it (there are coordinating dies available).
Then I created the background. I masked of a stripe on the bottom of a rectangle of white cardstock and blended ink in green and turquoise onto the cardstock.


My cat was a little bit small for the space so I added some clouds I die cut from white cardstock using Mama Elephant's Rainbow High die set.

All that was then left to do was to stamp the sentiment. It comes from Mama Elephant's Wishfull Taggins. This set has Christmas sentiments but also sayings for all year round.

Thanks for stopping by anfdh ave a crafty weekend.
Anni


    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team