Thursday 21 March 2019

Hope You're Back On Your Feet Soon Tortoise Get Well Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Spring may almost be upon us but a lot of people I know have been suffering from colds and sniffles lately! I guess that's Winter's last hurrah while it can get it.

With all these bugs that seem to be passing around right now it felt very apt to create a Get Well card. The Lawn Fawn Get Well Before 'n After stamp set is cute and funny which makes it perfect for lifting people's spirits:


So cute! I love how this turned out!


I started by stamping and fussy cutting the tortoise from a few different samples of green patterned paper, then watercoloured in some depth and detail! I did the same with the little plaster image too. I used dimensional glue gel to adhere all the pieces together with some custom dimension.


I added a little watercolour shadow on my base before stamping my sentiment and assembling my card. The sentiment is actually one long line, so I performed a touch of the dreaded 'stamp surgery' to stamp it over two lines. This little mini card is so adorable, but the diminutive size will still create a large impact!


I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you know who'd love to receive it? Thanks for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team