Monday 11 March 2019

Fantastic Gymnastic

Do you have or know of any budding gymnasts because this new stamp set from Waffleflower 
is just fantastic if you do! I just couldn't resist, and I inked them all up this weekend 
and made two cards..


I coloured this little girl in all her various shapes and movements then used the dies to cut them out, 
some of the dies cut out the inner spaces too and they are so easy to line up.


To display them on my card front I cut a stencil from a 'card sized' piece of paper to give me four rectangles to blend ink through. I made the blocks of colour fade out to give the effect of movement around the card. 
I found the perfect ribbon for this girl to twirl... it's a spring shaped stamp 
from Waffleflower's Big Day stamp 



Not to leave the boys out I made a card using the three lads in the set too...


I love the little guy balancing on one hand.... his expression is priceless!!
I used circle dies to cut three stencils and inked through them, the stars are added with a homemade 
stencil too, which was cut out of plastic packaging using a clustered star die from my stash. 


I used Neat and Tangled Journaling Alphas for the 'BOY' and searched through my other stamps to mix and match the rest of the sentiment together. Have a search though your stamps and dies... its always fun to make bespoke stencils and sentiment phrases with your stash.

 
  

I think that's enough twirling and flipping for a Monday morning!
Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team