Tuesday 12 April 2016

From Owl Ballet to See-through Hello!

Hey! How are you? with the lovely April My Favorite Things release in the store, I thought I'd show you a few cards I created using the fantastic sets.
My first project is using Forest Friends
I wanted to use the owls and imagined them on the barre practising standing En Pointe!
Ms Badger is taking the class with her wooden stick to bash on the floor if they can't get in correct position!

I really really wanted to do ballet when I was little, so this card was for me at some level! I've added some foil to act as the mirror and the little tutus are crafted from pleated washi. Those poor owls are clinging onto the barre for dear life!

Next up is a mini card using the Rounded Rectangles set
with the Tweet On You stamp set & the Hello There die set
Add in the Bold Greenery Dienamics
and you've a fun mini card to send to anyone who just needs a little pick-me-up.
I posted this one yesterday on Instagram, but thought it went well with the selection as it uses the same products listed plus the fab Dainty Scallop Coverup
Do take a look at the rest of the MFT release, there's bound to be something there you really love/want/need! Ha ha!

See you next week, with my ballet shoes on!



3 comments:

  1. Those owl ballerinas are the cutest, haha, inspired card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw, these ballerina owls are just too cute! What a great and funny idea! But the other cards are also super cute! Love them all!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these are gorgeous and soooo cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team