Thursday 7 April 2016

True Treasure



Hi there and happy Thursday! Lydia here with you today and I'm so glad you stopped by.

Today I have a one-layer card to share with you using some of the gorgeous new Winnie & Walter stamps in store.

Firstly I masked out an area diagonally across my card using masking tape, I did this so I would have somewhere to stamp my sentiment when the tape was removed.



I then went ahead and stamped a number of flowers and leaves from 'In Bloom: Eva's Favorite Flowers' in different coloured inks across the top and bottom of the masking tape. Once I was happy with my floral arrangement I removed the masking tape.

I then stamped my sentiment using 'True' in the blank space created by the masking. When I had done this I wanted to further break up the sentiment from the florals so I stamped a line using 'Scenery: Stripes' where the flowers ended.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you like my card!

Hugs Lydia x

1 comment:

  1. I really love this card, Lydia - the colours are not ones I'd usually use together but they really work.
    Very stylish.

    all the best,

    Liz M xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team