Tuesday 26 April 2016

Wot? No Stamping!

Hey! How are you?
Shockingly I'm using nothing but paper. Not a stamp nor embellishment in sight! I've mainly used one paper pad with a couple of others and whipped up a whole collection of pretty quick and slightly different cards!
Here's the simple set of cards- apart from a little extra fussy-cutting, most of the elements are done for you!This dog looked like he might be a sucker for doughnuts!

This next card involved cutting up one of the quote cards and adding it to another printed panel.
This one was super simple- only adding in a lightbulb and mounting on paper from My Favorite Things 
I thought I'd do a little paper pleating on the next one
really simple, just adding a panel to some background paper, adding pleats and then trimming out a mini dog!
There are so many little elements in this paper pad, and they're gorgeous double sided papers too. Do check out the paper pad section. It can make creating cards much quicker and simpler. 
I love making more complex projects normally, but found going simpler much more freeing and I ended up with 5 cards in the space I'd normally create one!

Hope you are inspired to create quick and simple projects too!!

See you next week 

Keren xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team